Wecome followers... on a journey to explore the wide world of web tools.

I will be using this blog to explore and evaluate a range of web tools with an emphasis on the practicality of their use in an educational setting.... so jump on board for the ride!

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Prezi

I thought that PowerPoints were exciting! This is a new tool that I am only now discovering (I wish I knew about this before). This tool is fantastic. I started by signing up for an education account (which is free) at a website called Prezi. This then lead to to some easy to view & follow youtube tutorials that explained the inside and out of how to create a Prezi presentation, and the benefits of them.

After I started playing, I couldn't stop. I actually used this tool to create a student-centred task for implication on my prac this week, so I will let you know how it goes. I think this is a great tool for all teachers to jump online and check out, and better still, its free.

Jump on, give it a go and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment